The terms and conditions set forth below (the “terms”) govern you while on this site on the World Wide Web (the “site”) and are legally binding on you. If you do not agree with any of the listed conditions, do not access or otherwise use this site or any information contained on this site. You use of the site shall be deemed to be your agreement to each of the terms set forth below.
This site is published and maintained by Capital Energy, LLC and its authorized representatives. Capital Energy, LLC reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions and any web site content or service at any time, without notice, and without liability.
This page may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Users of the site may download or print one copy of any and all materials on the site for personal, non-commercial use, provide that they do not modify or alter the materials in any way, nor delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. All material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only. None of the information on this site may be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way for commercial use without the express written consent of Capital Energy, LLC. Capital Energy, LLC reserves full ownership of and intellectual rights in any materials downloaded from this site.
Links may be provided to external sites that are not affiliated with Capital Energy, LLC and are subject to their own Terms and Conditions of Use. These links are provided as a customer convenience and Capital Energy, LLC is not responsible for the content of sites maintained by third parties or the conduct of such third parties. Capital Energy, LLC does not endorse these external sites and is not accountable for the accuracy of their content.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF NONINFRINGEMENT.
Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Capital Energy, LLC may also make improvements and / or changes in the products and / or programs described in this information at any time without notice.
The links in this area will let you leave the Capital Energy, LLC web site. These linked sites are not under the control of Capital Energy, LLC and Capital Energy, LLC is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to those sites. Capital Energy, LLC by the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Capital Energy, LLC of that site.
The material on the Capital Energy, LLC homepage may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors, Capital Energy, LLC does not warranty the accuracy or completeness of the material or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Capital Energy, LLC homepage. Your use of this site is “AT YOUR OWN RISK” and Capital Energy, LLC does not guarantee the safety or security of this site, its servers, components, equipment, code, or software. Under no circumstances will Capital Energy, LLC be liable for any damages or other form of relief resulting from the reliance upon information provided at this site or the use, misuse, or inability to use this site or the information contained herein.
Capital Energy, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. Capital Energy, LLC may make any other changes to the site, the material and the products, programs, services or prices (if any listed) described on the homepage at any time and without notice.
All contents and components of this site are the exclusive property of Capital Energy, LLC. Images, logos, and content are protected by copyright. Trademarks are not to be modified, removed, or altered in any way on any material, accessed, viewed, downloaded, printed, or saved from this site.
Malicious use of this material or attempt to interfere with the site’s operation is prohibited and may be punishable by law. Any material or information submitted by users of this site to Capital Energy, LLC is the sole property of Capital Energy, LLC, and by submission you relinquish any claim to such property.
Our site permits the submission of user-submitted text and content by you and other users (collectively, “User Submissions”). If you post a User Submission on the site, you understand and agree to all of the following:
1. By posting User Submissions to our site, you automatically grant to Capital Energy, LLC an irrevocable, unrestricted, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, sublicenseable, worldwide and transferable license and right, but not the obligation, to use, edit, alter, copy, reproduce, disclose, perform, display, publish, remove, prepare derivative works from, distribute, exhibit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the User Submissions, your name, likeness, voice, and biographical information, and any material based thereon or derived therefrom, in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology, now known or hereafter developed including, without limitation, mailings, brochures, broadcast and cable television, radio, mobile transmission, the Internet and social media, and for any other purpose whatsoever including, without limitation, advertising, promotion, entertainment or commercial purposes, without any payment to or further authorization by you. Such use may cause your User Submissions to appear on other websites, in public displays, in newspaper articles, or television, radio, or Internet news or publicity stories. You waive any right to inspect or approve any material in which Capital Energy, LLC may eventually use your User Submissions and understand that Capital Energy, LLC may crop, shape, or otherwise adjust any User Submission.
2. You are the owner of the content in your User Submission.
3. Use of your User Submissions on our site or otherwise by Capital Energy, LLC, in whole or in part, will not infringe upon the rights of any third party including, without limitation, any intellectual property or privacy rights.
4. You and your heirs and assigns will have no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, distortion, illusionary effect, faulty reproduction, fictionalization, or use in any composite form of your User Submission, name, likeness, voice, or biographical information.
5. You have the written consent, release and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the site and these Terms without compensation or objection.
6. Your User Submissions may be accessed and viewed by others, including by the general public, and, whether or not such User Submissions are published, Capital Energy, LLC does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions. You are solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of their publication on our site or elsewhere (assuming we choose to post them once submitted). We reserve the right to determine in our sole discretion whether User Submissions are appropriate; whether they comply with these Terms, our standards, and applicable law; and whether they may be posted or removed.
7. You are at least 18 years old.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Capital Energy, LLC, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to your violation or breach of these Terms.
Prohibited Uses of the Site
You shall not post, transmit, redistribute, upload, or promote any communications, content or materials (including, without limitation, User Submissions) that contain corrupted files, viruses, or any other similar software files, the intent of which is to damage the operation of another’s computer; are unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, hateful, profane, indecent, racially or ethnically derogatory, or otherwise objectionable; contain chain letters or pyramid schemes; contain any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation to other users, individuals or entities; impersonate any person, business or entity, including us (our brands, lines of business, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies) and our employees and agents; encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense; give rise to civil liability; violate any law; or exhibit any conduct that, in our judgment, restricts, impairs, interferes or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site and/or our related services and products.